Recipe by MamainMN
My mom got this recipe a few years back from a magazine. She brought it for Christmas and everyone loved it!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown hamburger, sausage, and onions; drain off fat.
- combine cream cheese and parmesean.
- combine browned meats, peppers, and mushrooms.
- stir in cheese mixturre.
- slice off top of french bread and tear out inside.
- line inside of french bread with mozzarella cheese slices.
- spread meat mixture over cheese.
- put remaining cheese over meat mixture.
- replace top of loaf and hold together with toothpicks.
- wrap in foil and back 30 minutes.
- slice, serveand enjoy.