Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hot dogs and sauerkraut with a twist!
- 7 hot dogs
- 8 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (instant works)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Split hot dogs lengthwise; don't cut all the way through.
- Top with sauerkraut, drained, seasoned with the caraway seeds.
- Top with total 2 cups mashed potatoes divided equally.
- Sprinkle each equally with the 1/2 cup shredded cheddar.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.