Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
a great sandwich, to take on picnics
Make and share this Stuffed Focaccia With Roasted Pepper Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (9 inch) round loaf focaccia bread
- 1 (3 ounce) log goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts or 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 oven-roasted deli chicken
- 3 cups mixed baby greens
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes or 1⁄2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
Red Pepper Vinaigrette
- 1 cup oil-and-vinegar dressing
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- Cut bread in half, horizontally, using a serrated knife, place cut sides up on a baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with 1 cup Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette. Sprinkle evenly with goat cheese and pine nuts.
- Bake at 400F for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove meat from chicken, and coarsely chop. Sprinkle chicken over bottom bread half. Top with lettuce and tomatoes, cover with top bread half. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve immediately with remaining 1/2 cup Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette.
- Process in a blender until smooth.