Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was handed down to me 10 years ago, by a dear friend. You may alter the ingredients to your special taste.
- Sauté onions and green pepper in butter.
- In small bowl, gently blend by hand crabmeat, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings and mayonnaise.
- Place flounder on greased cookie sheet.
- Spread Mayonnaise on flounder.
- Sprinkle flounder with Bay seasoning and paprika.
- Top with crabmeat blend.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
This was easy to prepare and tasted awesome! I did substitute Banana and Jalapeno Peppers, cut back on the onion, but kept everything else the same. I did keep an "eye" on the cooking time...18 mins in my oven. DH loved it! Thanks for posting this...it's a keeper!
this was great. I used some roasted red peppers (i had it on hand) and added extra bread crumbs and some lemon juice. this is perfect for a firm fish. I did not put seasonings or mayo on the fish itself. next time I think i will put the fish on top of the stuffing since my fish almost turned mushy under the wonderful stuffing. thanks for sharing
This was fabulous and a big hit! The only change I made was to use half crab meat and half shrimp and I added a little cheese. I had leftover stuffing so I stuck it in the freezer and the following week used it to make the most incredible stuffed mushrooms. Thanks for a great recipe!