Recipe by LinMarie
This recipe was handed down to me 10 years ago, by a dear friend. You may alter the ingredients to your special taste.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large flounder fillets
- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg (Slightly Beaten)
- Old Bay Seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise, plus more to rub on flounder
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onions and green pepper in butter.
- In small bowl, gently blend by hand crabmeat, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings and mayonnaise.
- Place flounder on greased cookie sheet.
- Spread Mayonnaise on flounder.
- Sprinkle flounder with Bay seasoning and paprika.
- Top with crabmeat blend.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.