1/1 Photo of Stuffed Flounder
This recipe was handed down to me 10 years ago, by a dear friend. You may alter the ingredients to your special taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onions and green pepper in butter.
- 2In small bowl, gently blend by hand crabmeat, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings and mayonnaise.
- 3Place flounder on greased cookie sheet.
- 4Spread Mayonnaise on flounder.
- 5Sprinkle flounder with Bay seasoning and paprika.
- 6Top with crabmeat blend.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 129.5 mg
- Sodium 1200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 29.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: