1/1 Photo of Stuffed Flounder
This recipe was handed down to me 10 years ago, by a dear friend. You may alter the ingredients to your special taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté onions and green pepper in butter.
- 2In small bowl, gently blend by hand crabmeat, bread crumbs, egg, seasonings and mayonnaise.
- 3Place flounder on greased cookie sheet.
- 4Spread Mayonnaise on flounder.
- 5Sprinkle flounder with Bay seasoning and paprika.
- 6Top with crabmeat blend.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Flounder
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Sodium 1304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.5 g