Chef #1802616476's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A savoury flatbread with a spicy stuffing, which could be eaten just that way, or with curries, sauces or any accompaniment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1- Mix the mash with the chilly, coriander and salt.
- 2- Make a dough with the wheat flour, water and a pinch of salt.
- 3- Divide the dough into smaller portions to make flatbread.
- 4- Roll the portions and stuff the potato mixture into it and enclose the same into the dough.
- 5- Roll to make a flat bread.
- 6- Heat and pan, and cook this flat bread with oil or butter on both sides and serve hot with some curries or sauces.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Flatbread With Spicy Mash #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes