Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A savoury flatbread with a spicy stuffing, which could be eaten just that way, or with curries, sauces or any accompaniment.
- - Mix the mash with the chilly, coriander and salt.
- - Make a dough with the wheat flour, water and a pinch of salt.
- - Divide the dough into smaller portions to make flatbread.
- - Roll the portions and stuff the potato mixture into it and enclose the same into the dough.
- - Roll to make a flat bread.
- - Heat and pan, and cook this flat bread with oil or butter on both sides and serve hot with some curries or sauces.