- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef flank steak, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lowry's)
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over steak in a large ziploc bag. Refrigerate 8 hours.
- Drain and lay out flat.
- Combine stuffing ingredients and sprinkle to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up like a jelly roll; tie tightly with cooking twine every 1 inch. Cut with a very sharp knife into 1 1/4 inch rolls.
- Coat grill with cooking spray. Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side till meat is 160 degrees.
- Remove string and serve.