Stunning presentation-these are totally worth the effort! My dh loves this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs beef flank steak, pounded to 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (like Lowry's)
- 1Combine marinade ingredients and pour over steak in a large ziploc bag. Refrigerate 8 hours.
- 2Drain and lay out flat.
- 3Combine stuffing ingredients and sprinkle to within 1 inch of edges. Roll up like a jelly roll; tie tightly with cooking twine every 1 inch. Cut with a very sharp knife into 1 1/4 inch rolls.
- 4Coat grill with cooking spray. Grill over medium heat for 10-12 minutes per side till meat is 160 degrees.
- 5Remove string and serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Flank Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 737.1
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 884.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 53.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: