Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces spinach, cleaned, stems removed, chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 lbs flounder or 2 lbs sole fillets
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Saute the garlic in the olive oil until golden. Add the spinach and tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the pine nuts and Parmesan cheese.
- Place each fillet on a cutting board. Divide the filling between the fillets. Roll up each fillet around the filling, spooning in any filling that falls out. Place the rolls in a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Cover the pan with foil and bake the fillets for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender and flaky.