1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
The combination of butter, Town House crackers and seasoned bread crumbs give this fish a rich flavor. My mom's recipe...one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put crushed crackers in a bowl and mix in bread crumbs. (about 1/4 cup; more or less if you like).
- 2Add chopped parsley and garlic.
- 3Add 1/2 cup melted butter and stir to mix.
- 4Add artificial crab meat and mix again.
- 5Wash fish and pat dry.
- 6Roll each fillet with a handful of stuffing and place in buttered 9x13 casserole dish.
- 7Put remaining stuffing on top and around rolled fillets.
- 8Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 9Cover with foil or lid and bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 10Uncover fish and cook another 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.4
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.7 mg
- Sodium 1296.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g