Recipe by KelBel
I saw this on the Food Network. They looked wonderful and something different to make for your next party. They look complicated to make, but they are pretty easy. A fruit version of a TURDUCKIN (a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey). Recipe courtesy of George Duran.
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 12 dried apricots
- 12 raisins
- 12 dried figs
- 6 slices prosciutto
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the cranberries and mix them into the goat cheese.
- Cut the tops off the apricots and use your finger to open up a hole. Fill an apricot with some of the cheese mixture, then push a raisin into it.
- Fill a fig with some cheese, then push the apricot into it.
- Repeat until all the fruit has been used.
- Slice the prosciutto slices in half lengthwise and wrap a slice around each fig.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until the prosciutto has browned, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool a bit before serving.