- 1⁄2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 10 fresh figs, washed, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier
- 1 orange, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cooled pine nuts, orange zest nutmeg and pepper, mixing until smooth.
- Slice each fig in half lengthwise.
- Press about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture into the cut side of each fig half.
- Melt chocolate and butter in micro 1 minute add Grand Marnier stir till creamy.
- Drizzle over stuffed figs.
- Garnish on a platter with orange slices.