1/1 Photo of Stuffed Fiesta Pork Tenderloin #RSC
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry Stuffed Fiesta Pork Tenderloin has major flavor after being marinated in ranch dip mix and lemon juice. Stuffing it with fiesta flavored vegetables and covering I already had in my kitchen elevated it to a juicy meal we will never forget.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1Place tenderloin in a large storage bag with Ranch dip mix and lemon juice. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Heat a small skillet to medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Sauté onion, garlic, beans, tomatoes, corn, spinach, chili powder, pepper and paprika for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
- 4Slice open the tenderloin enough to allow for stuffing. Add sautéed fiesta infused vegetables to the inside of the tenderloin. Tie 3-5 sections with butcher’s cooking twine/string leaving the opening slightly exposed. Place stuffed tenderloin in an un-greased casserole dish.
- 5Spread mayonnaise on the sides and top of the stuffed pork. Press Parmesan cheese on the sides and top of the stuffed pork. Lastly press breadcrumbs on the sides and top of the stuffed pork. Roll side to side if necessary.
- 6Bake stuffed pork for 20 minutes or until the thickest part reads 140 degrees. Let rest for five minutes, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Fiesta Pork Tenderloin #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.1 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix