Recipe by Tebo
The stuffed eggs can be made in advance and kept covered and chilled up to a day. Quite simpe to make and quite elegant to serve. Cook time does not include hard boiling the eggs.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons good quality mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (or more)
- 2 ounces black caviar or 2 ounces red caviar (black is best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut paper thin slices off ends of eggs.
- Cut eggs in half crosswise.
- Remove yolks and finely mash with mayo, sour cream, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a piping bag or spoon mound filling into egg whites.
- Top with caviar just before serving.