Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
Sinfully delicious. Wonderful side dish with chicken. OH I LOVE this stuff!!!
- 10 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half length wise.
- Scoop out yolk and put in a bowl.
- Mix yolk with mayo, mustard, and salt.
- Put in refrigerator.
- Saute` onion and celery until soft and add the mushrooms and cook until everything is tender.
- Then add sour cream, olives and soup.
- In a 7x11 inch baking dish pour half of the soup mixture into it and spread evenly.
- Then put the eggs, face up, on top and drizzle remaining sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle the cheese.
- Mix bread crumbs, paprika and butter together and then sprinkle that on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350.
- Watch carefully because if over cooked the eggs will become tough.