Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this. Cooking times are approximate.
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄8 teaspoon water, cold
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup vegetables or 3⁄4 cup leftover meat
- Mix eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- Make 6 small thin omelets.
- Mix paprika, mayonnaise, meat and vegetables.
- When the omelets are cold, fill with mixture and roll.
- Serve with mayonnaise, if desired.
- Possible ideas: diced ham, salami, tuna, rice and mushrooms.