Creation in Hope's Note:
This is from my Mom's recipe cards. I have not tried this. Cooking times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix eggs, water, salt and pepper.
- 2Make 6 small thin omelets.
- 3Mix paprika, mayonnaise, meat and vegetables.
- 4When the omelets are cold, fill with mixture and roll.
- 5Serve with mayonnaise, if desired.
- 6Possible ideas: diced ham, salami, tuna, rice and mushrooms.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: