48 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is featured in the book "The Foods of the Greek Islands".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash figs and allow to dry out for 2 days at room temperature.
- 2Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine the walnuts, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
- 4Make a slash in the bottom of each fig and fill them with the walnut mixture, then press them closed.
- 5Place the figs cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
- 6Let cool completely before serving.
- 7Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Dried Figs
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g