Recipe by Denise's
I have a freezer full of Seafood, that my DH had gotten one day, It contained, Cooked Shrimp, raw shrimp, Lobster Tails, Two King Crab legs,(the crab legs were Cut up) Scallops, and last item,, Dover Sole. What was I going to do with Dover Sole? I did not have a clue. So, I turned to RecipeZaar, and didn't find what I wanted so,... I went to Food Network, and there it was, but I did my own thing and it is soooo delisious....... I have to share it. Enjoy,
- 2 lbs dover sole (fresh and skinless)
- 6 shrimp (cooked or raw, cleaned and deveined)
- 1 lobster tail
- 2 small crab legs (fresh or cooked....about 1 to 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (about 5 tops)
- 1 teaspoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Use your food processor for this recipe. If you don't have one (really try to borrow one from a neighbor). I have not tried to do this any other way.
- Most Dover Soles have a natural crease in the middle, if yours does not, make one vertical ( so you can fold it) Left to right or right to left.
- Place Dover Soles in small Baking Dish (ungreased).
- In food processor, place shrimp, lobster tail, Crab, Onion, Parsley, 1 Tablespoon of White wine and Puree'(but not that much, you want texture, I think I Puree the ingredeints for about 1-3 seconds.
- Spoon out the mixture 3 teaspoons and place on one half of the Dover(spread evenly). and then do the same on the other Dover Sole. Fold the side that has no mixture over to the other side that has the mixture (taco shaped).
- Add 1/4 cup of White Wine and 1 tablespoon of butter to the bottom of the baking dish, so put this mixture in After you stuff the Dover Soles. The butter does not have to melted, it will melt when it cooks in the oven.
- Preheated oven of 325.
- Cook for 20-25 mins.
- In between cooking spoon White wine and butter mixture over the Dover Sole to keep it moist. When you remove the Dover Soles from the Baking Dish throw the liquid mixture away. Serve with Tartar Sauce.
- Goes perfect with Salad, Vegetable, or Rice.