Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun and easy lunch.
- 1 cup grated American cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed potato chips or 1⁄2 cup corn chips
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce or 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 hot dogs, split lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Mix cheese, crushed chips, onion, tomato sauce or ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
- Fill split hot dogs with cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
I made this for lunch today while everyone was at school. Good thing or I probably wouldn't have got any. Very good lunch! Thank you