Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a easy appetizer or snack
- 2 large dill pickles
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) jar cheese spread, any flavor. (I use the Kraft cheese in a jar.)
- Cut both ends off of the pickles.
- Using a apple corer,scoop out the center removing all of the seedy pulp.
- Fill the center of the pickle with the cheese spread.
- Chill several hours.
- Cut each pickle into 1/4 inch slices.
The larger the pickle the harder it was to stuff but oh so good. Really impressive looking on the plate. I will stick to the smaller pickles to stuff. <br/>Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup
what a neat idea! I really like these... great with peanut butter also!
I was wanting womthing salty to snack on yesterday, and this fit the bill. I didn't have the cheese in a jar, but I had block Velveeta, so I just used a paring knife, scraped out the center of the pickles and shoved slivers of the cheese in. I didn't slice these, I just ate them whole. They were so yummy! When I was a kid one of my favorite snacks was a slice of cheese and a pickle, so this was right up my alley!