Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple and good. Saba vinegar may be hard to find at some places, but it's worth the hunt.
- 16 teaspoons mascarpone cheese
- 16 dates
- 6 oranges (works well with blood orange too)
- toasted chopped almonds
- 8 teaspoons saba vinegar
- slit open dates, remove pits and stuff with 1 tsp of mascarpone each and sprinkle with toasted almond.
- Remove peels and white part outside orange, cut crosswise into rings.
- Divide oranges into 8 plates with 2 stuffed dates and drizzle with 1 tsp of saba (more if you like).