Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Dates you will like these. My Husbands Mother made these every year at christmas time. These are one of my Husbands favorites.
- pitted dates
- shelled nuts (Walnuts, Pecans. halves or chopped)
- sugar or unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- Open up center of each Date.
- Place nuts in center of each date and close up.
- Roll each date in sugar or coconut.
- Make as many as you want.
These are sold ready-made where I live, and I love them! They are usually stuffed with almonds or cashews. Great combination! Sometimes they are rolled in sesame seeds as well. Thanks for posting!
I make stuffed dates for the Holidays, but instead of nuts, I use small marshmallows . Take one or 2 small mellows and stuff the date roll in sugar. MMMMMM
Like candy! I love all 3 ingredients so I was curious to have them combined. I loved them. I am wondering if my dates were a little dry though bc my coconut didn't stick well. Definitely deserves 5 stars!