Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
While browsing one of my CD cookbooks I came across this one. Easy enough!
- 1 seedless European cucumber, chilled & peeled
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and with a teaspoon scrape out the centers containing the seeds.
- In a small bowl, blend the feta, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce into a smooth mixture. Fill the centers of cucumbers with the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the cucumbers with parsley and chill them for at least 20 minutes. Before serving, slice the cucumbers crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Great Sunday 3PM Appetizer - Crisp Fresh and Tasty- How could one ask for more. It's not bad on the waistline either. I used wee cukes and didn't peel them because the skins were so tender Loved this easy recipe
This was a treat! I enjoyed the feta and the worcestershire sauce. A great appetizer! Thanks Julie! Made for the Australian Swap-Feb. 2010.