Recipe by Aimchick
This recipe is minimal effort and maximum yumminess. Unbeatable flavor and so easy! To make these more festive, You could peel the cukes so that they are striped, or put ½ a grape tomato on the top of each.
- 3 English cucumbers, peeled and sliced in 1 inch rounds
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mascarpone cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dill
Directions See How It's Made
- After cutting cukes, dig out the center of each round, leaving a thin layer at the bottom.
- Sprinkle with salt and set hole side down on a paper towel for 10 minutes.
- This drains the excess water.
- Mix cheese, garlic and dill in a bowl.
- Fill each cucumber slice with cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with dill.
- Refrigerate until serving.