- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- 20 pimientos, strips
- to taste dill sprigs (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Run the tines of a fork lengthwise down the cucumber.
- Cut a 1" slice from each end.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
- Place cucumber cut side down on paper towel for 10 minutes.
- Combine cheeses, parsley, dill and onion; spoon into cucumber halves.
- Put halves back together; wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Cut into 1/2" slices; garnish with pimiento and dill.