Recipe by Babs7
Excellent appetizer dish that is quick and easy. Perfect for holiday gatherings.
Top Review by Chef Dula
GREAT Flavor, but time consuming, be sure to dry the insides of each cucumber, I live in a very small town unable to get pimento strips, they only had diced, cut (cucumbere)with a pampered chef wavered cutter they looked cute. If time allows I will make again!! Thanks Dula
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 20 pimento strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off an inch on the ends of the cucumber.
- Hollow out the cucumber and take out all the seeds with a knife.
- Let the juices from the cucumber drain on a paper towel for a few minutes.
- Mix together all other ingredients except for the pimento.
- Stuff the cucumber with cheese mixture and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Slice cucumber in 1/4 inch slices and trim with pimento strips formed into little bows.
- They should look like little wreaths on a serving plate.