1/1 Photo of Stuffed Cuban Pork Tenderloin
weekend cooker's Note:
A nice 45 minute dish stuffed with bread and butter pickles, Swiss cheese, spices, and mustard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2Cut a lengthwise slit down the center of the tenderloin two-thirds through the meat.
- 3Open halves, laying tenderloin flat.
- 4Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
- 5Pound to 1/2 inch thickness using a meat mallet, or heavy skillet.
- 6Spread Dijon mustard evenly over pork; sprinkle with cilantro.
- 7Arrange Swiss cheese slices and bread and butter pickles over pork in a single layer.
- 8Roll up, starting with the long side, and secure pork at 1 inch intervals with twine.
- 9Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- 10Place the pork on a grill coated with cooking spray,.
- 11Grill for 22 minutes, or until a thermometer reaches 155 degrees Fahrenheit internally, turning after 11 minutes.
- 12Remove from grill.
- 13Let stand covered for 5 minutes.
- 14Cut into 12 slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Cuban Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 556.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 28.0 g