Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so simple to make, the kids love them. Tasty little pizza snacks are great with the sauce.
- 2 (782.44 g) canrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slice pepperoni (3 oz.)
- 59.14 ml olive oil or 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 7.39 ml dried Italian seasoning
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 396.89 g jar pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray two 9-inch pie pans or one 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
- In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F For 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm pizza bites with warm pizza sauce.
These were eaten and enjoyed by my friends at a party I was hosting. I loved them and couldn't get over how simple they were to make!
These are super!!! My 3year old had a blast helping me make these little parcels up. We used left over honey soy chicken choped into chunks and loved dipping in Sweet Chili Sauce (store brought) Thank you for sharing a great recipe!
I think these are just wonderful! I made them yesterday so that I could throw some in our 5 year olds lunch for snacks this week. He does not like pepperoni (or so he says) so I made half with pepperoni and half with just cheese. He devoured the pepperoni ones! LOL! I did not find them dry and they were not time consuming to make. I will make these again and again as Ty just loved them! Thanks Chef V!