Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are so simple to make, the kids love them. Tasty little pizza snacks are great with the sauce.
- 2 (13 7/8 ounce) cansrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into 48 cubes
- 48 slices pepperoni (3 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray two 9-inch pie pans or one 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. Remove dough from both cans. Unroll dough; starting at center, press out each dough rectangle with hands to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares.
- Top each square with cheese cube and pepperoni slice. Wrap dough around filling to completely cover; firmly press edges to seal. Place seam side down with sides touching in sprayed pie pans.
- In small bowl, combine oil and Italian seasoning; mix well. Drizzle over filled dough in pans. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400°F For 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm pizza bites with warm pizza sauce.
These were eaten and enjoyed by my friends at a party I was hosting. I loved them and couldn't get over how simple they were to make!
These were so good. I don't even like pepperoni and I ate them cause I couldn't stop myself. I got them in my lunch box!
Yummy & quick. My 11 year old made it by himself. Will keep in my "kid friendly" file.