Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tastes just as good or better than the famous chain's Stuffed Crust Pizza.
- 283.49 g refrigerated pizza dough
- 7 piece mozzarella string cheese
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 20 slice pepperoni
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan.
- Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough.
- Fold the 1 inch of dough over and around the cheese.
- Press dough edges to seal.
- Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
What a great idea! I used my own pizza crust recipe for this, I think I'll be using this method this all the time now lol, it's wonderful, thanks for sharing tunes!...Kitten:)
Yum! My husband and I made our stuffed crust pizza for supper and we were both so impressed with the results! First of all, from prep time to the table, it only took us about 20 minutes to make, which was outstanding! We added a little thyme to the sides and middle of the pizza before eyeballing on our sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. It was delicious and the stuffed crust was very nice and cheesy, just as it should be! :) I can't wait to try it with homemade crust like the other reviewers, as I'm sure that makes it even better than it already is! This recipe is definitely a keeper! Thank you!
I made my pizza dough in my ABM. Put carmelized onion, sausage bites, green pepper and crumbled bacon. My family went nuts over the idea with the cheese strings tucked into the crust. Fantastic recipe and idea. Thanks. MaryL