1/1 Photo of Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Tastes just as good or better than the famous chain's Stuffed Crust Pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 3Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan.
- 4Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough.
- 5Fold the 1 inch of dough over and around the cheese.
- 6Press dough edges to seal.
- 7Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- 8Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- 9Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 504.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: