Recipe by looneytunesfan
Tastes just as good or better than the famous chain's Stuffed Crust Pizza.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
What a great idea! I used my own pizza crust recipe for this, I think I'll be using this method this all the time now lol, it's wonderful, thanks for sharing tunes!...Kitten:)
- 10 ounces refrigerated pizza dough
- 7 pieces mozzarella string cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Unroll dough; press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan.
- Place pieces of string cheese along the inside edges of dough.
- Fold the 1 inch of dough over and around the cheese.
- Press dough edges to seal.
- Brush edge with melted butter and parmesan cheese.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.