1/8 Photos of Stuffed Crab Mushrooms With a Touch from of Chef Paulag
These are stuffed with tender, lump crab meat, bits of carrots, peppers, onions, and a kick from a hint of chiptole sauce and of course garlic. For the seasoned bread crumbs I used Seasoned Breadcrumb Mix #102062 by PaulaG.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 ounces from whole mushrooms, stem removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced carrot
- 1/3 cup diced yellow peppers or 1/3 cup red peppers or 1/3 cup green pepper
- 2/3 cup diced onion
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces lump crabmeat
- 1 -2 tablespoon chipotle chili sauce
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1In a hot pan heat oil add and saute peppers, carrots, onions, mushroom stems, and garlic seasoning with salt and pepper cook 4 minutes.
- 2Deglaze with the wine and reduce till almost gone.
- 3Remove from heat add chiptole sauce.
- 4Lightly rub olive oil on the top of each mushroom and place top down in a large baking pan.
- 5Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Break egg into the veggies then adding bread crumbs mix well.
- 7Add crab meat and mix in lightly.
- 8Fill caps of mushrooms distributing among them and top with shredded cheese.
- 9Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Crab Mushrooms With a Touch from of Chef Paulag
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 195.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chili sauce