A wonderful antipasto starter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the courgettes length ways, using a swivel vegetable peeler - you'll need 24 long strips.
- 2Drizzle some of the olive oil and balsamic over two large plates and lay the strips flat, trying not to overlap.
- 3Sprinkle with more oil and balsamic; cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Can be prepared up to 6 hrs ahead.
- 4Mix the ricotta with lemon juice and seasoning to taste.
- 5mix in the basil and pine nuts.
- 6Place 1 tsp of the ricotta mixture onto one end of a courgette strip and roll up.
- 7Repeat until you have used up all the filling.
- 8Arrange rolls upright on a plate and grind over some black pepper.
- 9Drizzle with a little more oil and balsamic vinegar to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Courgettes
Serving Size: 1 (874 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g