Stuffed Corn Bell Peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Fill a large kettle at least half full and bring water to a rolling boil.
- Slice off top of peppers and scrape insides clean.
- Plunge shells into water, parboil for 2 minutes, remove from water and invert on towels to drain.
- In a skillet, saute onions and garlic until soft.
- Cool slightly and combine the next 7 ingredients.
- Stuff peppers with mixture, set in baking dish and cover with broth.
- Bake for 40 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered, basting often.