Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is honestly the best dessert you will ever put in your mouth. You will never want to eat any other cinnamon roll. This cinnamon roll is so unique. The white marshmallow turns into a clear glaze.
Top Review by sarahsmith06
We made these to have after church on Easter. They were awesome! I didn't use liners, just sprayed the heck out of the pan with Pam and they slid right out. I can't wait to make them again!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine sugar & cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tin.
- Spray liners with Pam.
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles.
- Place marshmallow into melted butter.
- Roll marshmallow into cinnamon/sugar.
- Place marshmallow on crescent roll.
- Pinch dough up around marshmallow.
- Seal seams by pinching.
- Dip the tops of dough into the butter.
- Then into the cinnamon/sugar.
- Place in muffin pan w/cinnamon/sugar side up.
- Bake at 375°F for 13-15 minutes.