Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Little Yellow Kitchen blog, who got them from another blog, and so on.... So amazing, the concept of stuffing a chocolate chip cookie with candy (here, either mini-Heath bars or a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup) - why didn't I think of that?? These are decadent and delicious!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- 24 Reese's Peanut Butter cups (or mini Heath Bars)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Slowly add to wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Take one large scoop of cookie dough and top it with a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Take another scoop of dough and place on top of candy. Press the edges together to enclose around the candy. Place on silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-10 minutes.
- Let cool and move to a cooling rack.