1/3 Photos of Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon Served With Gravy
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is one of those great mid week family meal ideas. Quick easy and inexpensive.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: I couldn't get it to accept gravy amounts. I use bisto gray and I use 2-3 Tablespoons for a thicker gravy, But just prepare according to the brand you buy.
- 2Pound chicken breasts with a meat mallet to flatten slightly (about 1/4 inch).
- 3Add chicken stock and butter to cup and pour 1/2 cup of boiled water in, to dissolve. Prepare stuffing according to pack remembering to minus the 1/2 cup of water already added.
- 4Divide stuffing equally among breasts fold breast over to cover and wrap 3 bacon slices around each breast to secure.
- 5Lightly oil a baking dish and place breast inside. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180c for 35-45 Min's or until chicken is cooked through.
- 6Make gravy and serve.
- 7I serve mine with garlic buttered vegetables, buttery corn on the cob and chicken gravy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Wrapped in Bacon Served With Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 886.9
- Calories from Fat 590
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 177.1 mg
- Sodium 1436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 45.5 g