Recipe by Angelofraa
I needed a new chicken recipe and it had to only use healthy ingredients. My dad had a heart attack and he is only allowed Asiago cheese and canadian bacon as substitutes for their counter fattening parts.
- Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- grated romano cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- steak seasoning (Mrs Dash Steak Grilling Blends)
- Mrs Dash's extra spicy seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 cups of shredded asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of diced red onion
- 5 slices of precooked Canadian bacon, diced
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, thawed & pounded down
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line bottom of a glass pan with olive oil and set aside at least 10 15 toothpicks near your workstation.
- Mix seasoning ingredients in a shallow pan, with enough room to lay one chicken breast down in it.
- Add as much as you want of each seasoning per your taste, I used a couple of shakes for each ingredient and a little extra of the cheeses.
- Mix all stuffing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lay one chicken breast in the shallow seasoning dish to coat the outside, and then in the center of the chicken breast add a line of the stuffing mixture.
- Roll and seal by sticking a toothpick on the top of each end to close.
- Once all the chicken breasts are stuffed and in the glass dish, you will have left over stuffing, place the leftover stuffing on top of each chicken breast on the lip of the seal.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, check to see if done, depending on oven you may need another 15 minute.