Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Originally posted on the Kikkomon website, this recipe sounds delicious!
- 12 chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oyster sauce
Minced Chicken Mixture
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄4 lb shrimp, deveined
- 1⁄2 lb chicken, minced
- 2 teaspoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Brake joints of chicken wings.
- Separate meat from bone using scissors then pull out bone.
- Blend marinade ingredients in a vat, and marinate chicken overnight.
- Soak dried shittake mushrooms in water until soft. About 1/2 hours.
- Remove hard stick of mushroom, and chop roughly.
- Chop shrimp roughly.
- Mix minced chicken, mushroom, shrimp, soy sauce sesame oil.
- Stuff deboned wing tips with minced chicken mixture.
- Broil at 350, for 25 mins., and serve.