We all seem to be lover's of Spinach Artichoke Dip these days so here's a recipe to stuff your chicken breasts with it! YUMMY, I tried it last night for the first time and had to share it with you. I found the recipe on the wrapper of some "Gardens of Atlantis Spinach Artichoke Dip" I purchased a while back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place each breast on large sheet of plastic wrap, cover with second sheet.
- 3Pound with meat pounder until 1/4" thick.
- 4Add 3 Tbls.
- 5of Spinach Artichoke Dip to center of each breast.
- 6Fold breast and secure with toothpick.
- 7Beat eggs.
- 8Dip breast in egg mixture and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- 9Place in a baking dish.
- 10Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.7
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 348.3 mg
- Sodium 421.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 64.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: