Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We all seem to be lover's of Spinach Artichoke Dip these days so here's a recipe to stuff your chicken breasts with it! YUMMY, I tried it last night for the first time and had to share it with you. I found the recipe on the wrapper of some "Gardens of Atlantis Spinach Artichoke Dip" I purchased a while back.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each breast on large sheet of plastic wrap, cover with second sheet.
- Pound with meat pounder until 1/4" thick.
- Add 3 Tbls.
- of Spinach Artichoke Dip to center of each breast.
- Fold breast and secure with toothpick.
- Beat eggs.
- Dip breast in egg mixture and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
I used 6 chicken breasts and the 8oz size of TGIFriday's spinach dip. Don't forget to heat the dip first, since it's frozen! I received rave reviews from dinner.
This is a great dish with very easy preparation! I made it for my new boyfriend and he LOVED it. 5 stars for you. For the spinach dip I used the frozen TGI Fridays brand. I defrosted it and then used that along with the rest of your directions. This dish has simple prep and uses very few dishes. I made the whole thing using a cutting board and one pan. Even the barest bachelor pad kitchen has that. This is a great quick recipe that will also impress! I served mine with pasta on the side.
I made t-girl's spinach artichoke dip but followed the rest of the recipe exactly as written. Excellent dinner, we were all pleased with the results