Recipe by Judith N.
We all seem to be lover's of Spinach Artichoke Dip these days so here's a recipe to stuff your chicken breasts with it! YUMMY, I tried it last night for the first time and had to share it with you. I found the recipe on the wrapper of some "Gardens of Atlantis Spinach Artichoke Dip" I purchased a while back.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12 ounce) containerspinach artichoke dip
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each breast on large sheet of plastic wrap, cover with second sheet.
- Pound with meat pounder until 1/4" thick.
- Add 3 Tbls.
- of Spinach Artichoke Dip to center of each breast.
- Fold breast and secure with toothpick.
- Beat eggs.
- Dip breast in egg mixture and then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place in a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.