Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
quick, easy and healthy
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast (about 1/2 lb)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese (can add more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped broccoli (can add more or less depending on your taste)
- 2 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs (whatever your favourite breading is, I enjoy a three cheese blend)
- tenderise the chicken breast so that it is flattened.
- add cream cheese to the centre of the chicken breast.
- place broccoli in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- then place the broccoli on top of the cream cheese.
- take one side of the chicken breast and place it/pull it on to the other side of the chicken breast.
- press the ends of the chicken breast together so that the filling doesn't come out.
- place the breading on a plate.
- place the chicken breast on the breading and cover one side of the chicken breast with breading and then flip and cover the other side.
- place the chicken breast on a greased baking sheet.
- place it in the oven and 350, no higher for half an hour.