Recipe by Hag chef
The juices of the chicken mixed with the brie make a wonderful combination. You can use skinless breasts, but the cripiness of browned skin tastes terrific.
Top Review by ronnieholliday
I made this for dinner last night and found it to be rather dry and bland even after adding some garlic. It has a fantastic combination of ingredients, however, it falls way short.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, with skin (or skinless if you prefer)
- 6 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- 12 sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice open each chicken breast to create a pocket.
- Place a slice of Brie, 2 leaves of basil, and 2 sundried tomatoes in each chicken breast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the chicken for 25 - 30 minutes, until juices run clear.
- Some of the cheese may run out onto the pan, simply scoop it over the chicken when serving.