1/1 Photo of Stuffed Chicken Breasts With a Creamy Wine Sauce
Chef Decadent1's Note:
This is very nice for an impressive dinner. I enjoy serving it with roasted vegetables and lemon rice. Elegant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 2 teaspoons italian herb salad dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix all stuffing ingredients and set aside.
- 3Lightly spray casserole dish with cooking oil.
- 4Prepare chicken by placing a slit down the center of each breast and spooning approximately 1/4 of the stuffing mixture into each breast.
- 5Place in oven and cook for 40-45 minutes until done.
- 6WINE SAUCE.
- 7During the last 10 minutes prepare wine sauce.
- 8Heat oil in saucepan and saute diced shallot until soft.
- 9Add 1/2 cup of white wine and heat over medium heat 3-4 minutes.
- 10Slowly add heavy cream, dijon mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Bring to a boil and simmer.
- 12To thicken combine 1 tbsp flour with some water until it forms a paste.
- 13Add a small amount of the heated wine sauce into the paste and then slowly add this mixture to the entire amount of wine sauce until thickened. Heat through and serve over chicken. Garnish with parsley and serve!
- 14*Basil may also taste nice in the wine sauce -- I am going to try next time.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breasts With a Creamy Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.4
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 21.8 g
- Cholesterol 191.4 mg
- Sodium 498.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 40.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herb salad dressing