This recipe looks really good and I haven't had a chance to try it yet. It is from All Recipes submitted by Laurie Wheeler.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix mayonnaise, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Spoon spinach mixture nto chicken breasts.
- Wrap each with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until chick is no longer pink.
This had really wonderful flavors and was nice and quick to put together. The chicken breasts I was using were a little thin to stuff properly so I stuffed as much as I could in and left the remainder on top and the bacon held it all together nicely. I found the one hour of cooking time perfect and the moisture in the stuffing combined with cooking it covered left the meat very moist and tender.