One of the easiest stuffed chicken recipes I've ever invented. So here I was looking for some stuffed chicken recipes and thought they were all so tempting, but I was lazy and made up my own. Make sure chicken breasts are slightly frozen, makes them easier to slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to about 400 degrees.
- 2You'll want to slice your chicken breast while they are frozen starting on the side of the chicken. While slicing, be careful not to cut all they way through. Then place chicken in a bowl of cold water to thaw.
- 3With a food mallet, beat the chicken until its tender.
- 4Mix chopped tomatoes with parsley, basil, rosemary, garlic, salt and olive oil.
- 5Once chicken is thawed, flatten out the chicken on a cutting board and in the center of the chicken, place a spoonful of tomato mix and a spoonful of cheese.
- 6Roll chicken, making sure that ends meet so your ingredients don't fall out.
- 7In a large dish, pour in bread crumbs.
- 8Roll chicken in bread crumbs until outside is completely covered.
- 9Spray a large baking dish with Pam or coat with butter.
- 10Place chicken in dish and put into the oven. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- 11The most important step, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.5 mg
- Sodium 744.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 37.6 g