stuffed with spinach, garlic, sundried tomatoes, bacon and mozzarella cheese. SO delicious and really lovely. Serve over your favorite pasta.
- Mix flour, basil and oregano in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Slice each chicken breast length wise about half way through - making a pocket.
- Stuff each chicken breast evenly with minced garlic, bacon, sun dried tomato, spinach, and mozzarella.
- Close each chicken breast with tooth picks.
- Coat both sides of chicken breasts with the seasoned flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, add chicken breasts.
- Cook each side until done(about 15 minutes total).